A

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 14, 2012

The weekend is over....

Here it is, Sunday afternoon and the weekend is winding down.  We had such a great, low key weekend - no company and we stayed in town.  It was nice to not have to be somewhere or do something.

Matt worked in the basement, I got some things done upstairs, and we did some more planning for the basement project.  We went to church and headed over to a friends house for dinner on Saturday.  The weather was super rainy all weekend, so it was the perfect time to stay in and relax a little.

Abigail has enjoyed our relaxed weekend too - she took a nap on the couch during the Badger game and has slept great both nights.

Next week will be a change for our house - I start working part time from home this week.  I am hoping it goes good, I plan on working while she is napping and will fit in work around her schedule.  I am lucky to be able to do this arrangement, but a little sad that I am going to be back working again - I have loved not thinking about it for the past 8 weeks!

Abigail goes for her 2 month checkup on Tuesday, so I will post her updates after that.

Hope everyone had a great weekend and until the next post.....here is our baby girl!

So big already!!!

All smiles in her pumpkin bib!

Snoozing on the couch

No comments:

Post a Comment