A

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Laughing



On November 4th - little Abigail LAUGHED!!!  Not just a little giggle, but a full on belly-laugh.  Of course she was laughing at Koda - she also smiled at him first!  It was so cute and funny and the greatest thing was that Matt and I were both in the room with her when she did it!  Koda was playing with a toy and she was watching and smiling at him and then all of a sudden she laughed.  She has done it a couple of other times since then - only for Koda, but we still love seeing and hearing her laugh.  In time, she will laugh at other things (or at least we hope so).  I have a very short video of it, but I can't seem to get it to upload - so I will try to get it uploaded or take another one so that I can share with you her hilarious laugh.

Her picture appointment from last week got postponed since the camera was down.  We are going on Wednesday this week - I am very excited to see how they turn out and how she does.

Other than that - things are good around here.  Abigail is still such a sweet baby, loves to be held upright and facing out, and loves to fall asleep on someone.  She has been sleeping GREAT - we had 4 nights in a row of sleeping all night (going to bed around 9 pm and waking up at 5:30 am!)  The last couple of nights she has been going down a little before 9 pm, waking up around 3:30 am to eat and then back to bed until at least 7 am.  I figured that by the time we got a sleep schedule figured out she will be cutting teeth - but right now we will just enjoy the sleep we get!

Abigail turns 3 months old next Saturday - hard to believe.  She has grown so much and changed drastically since we first met her!  I tell her everyday that she is growing too fast and that she isn't my "baby-baby" anymore, but just my "baby!"  She seems to want to do things on her own and watch everything that is going on around her.

Not too many new pictures - sorry, been kind of bad with the camera lately!   I will do better this next week - or at least strive to!  Until next time, have a great weekend everyone!
First time in the Exer-Saucer - still a little young but she enjoyed it!

Just got in her PJs - ready for some snuggling!  And yes, those are Monsters, Inc (Disney) pajamas!

Look at my MUSCLES!!


No comments:

Post a Comment