A

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

We made it through another week....

I am starting to think that working moms and dads should get a medal or something for each week they survive!   I never understood it before, but man, it sure is a lot to handle between work, house, dog, child, and life in general.  My house is not up to my standards anymore - but I am ok with that.  I would rather spend the extra time with Abigail, Matt and Koda.  Someday my house will be back to what it was before.....at least that is what I am hoping for!

Abigail is still loving daycare/school.  She seems to love all the girls there and they seem to love her back.  Sure makes us feel good about sending her there.  She made her first art project.....I will post pictures soon (if I remember).  It is a crown with her footprints on it - very cute!

Well, hope you all had a good week and have a great Friday and weekend!  Enjoy some new pictures of our crazy and cute little girl.
All ready to head out to shovel

Super cute sweater from Great Aunt Jan - still too big! 

Getting ready to head out to shovel with Mom and Koda!

I love this face!

Who doesn't love this butt in lime green cords!


No comments:

Post a Comment