A

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2015

Busy busy

The past few weeks have been busy but full of fun.  Abigail has swimming class 2 days a week and when the weather is nice we are outside playing with chalk, water and toys!  We spent a weekend at Matt's parents place and got to take a boat ride!  Abigail wanted papa to go faster all the time!

Funny thing that Abigail said the other day.....I was carrying 2 gallons of milk and she said, "wow, those are heavy! Milk is heavy like an elephant! "    Too funny!

Last night as I picked her out of the bathtub she said " mom, you have big muscles! "   Thank you Abs for boosting my confidence and yes for the little arms I have, I think I have nice sized muscles.  

She sure keeps us busy and laughing!

Enjoy some new pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment