A

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Weekend

This weekend has been very good so far....Matt is gone at a basketball tournament and Abigail, Koda and I are at home.  The weather has warmed up a tiny bit so we ventured over to Marathon Park for a walk on Saturday morning.  Abigail must have loved it since she "talked" the entire time!!!  I know Koda loved it and it was great to get out and get some fresh air.

Abigail and I have been able to spend some much needed "mommy and me" time this weekend - which has been wonderful!  I feel like our nights during the week are so short, so this is some much needed "girl-time!"

Here are some pictures from this weekend....

Snoozing!

Spending time with daddy


Loving the Doritos,,,,just like mom!

Oh!

Playing in her crib

Being crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment