A

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day...and 10 Months Old!

First and foremost....Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!  Hope you all have a great day!!

Abigail is very lucky to have such a great group of men in her life....all of them are different, but great in their own ways.  Matt is a great father who is always there to play with Abigail and to be her jungle gym!  Matt and I both have great fathers - we couldn't ask for better!  Thanks for everything - you guys are the best!!!  Love you all!

Tomorrow, Abigail will be 10 months old!  INSANE!!!!  Our life sure has changed, we are never just sitting around anymore and my house always looks like a Toys R'Us exploded in it!  I wouldn't change it for anything.  Abigail sure has a personality now and LOVES to move.  She has started "dancing" now when there is music playing, super cute!   I will continue to subject her to my favorite artists in hopes that she enjoys them too!

On a side note, today is also Matt and my's 6th wedding anniversary.  6 years ago today, I would have never guessed that this is how my life would be.  It has been a great 6 years so far, but I am looking forward to what is still ahead of us.  Marriage isn't easy, but in the end, it is pretty great!!!

Well, hope you all have a great rest of the weekend and a good week.  Take care and enjoy some new pictures of our crazy nut!!

Being naughty one morning!!

Going to get dad in the kitchen!

Almost there!

Abigail decided she didn't want to put her PJ pants on this morning!

Look at the TROUBLE in her eyes!

Yep, clearing off the cedar chest once again!

Morning hair!

More of "Abby No-Pants!"

No comments:

Post a Comment