A

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sparky

Sorry, but this is not a fun and happy post, but rather a sad one.  I want to document this since this is kind of my "memory book" and maybe one day Abigail will go back and read about when she was little.

On Sunday, July 7th, Sparky - the family's beloved sheltie passed away.  He was almost 15 and was sick.  It was not an easy day for anyone, but now he is in a better place....probably getting loved up by my grandma and grandpa!

He was such a great dog, fun loving, and crazy.  We had him at our house for a few months while my parents got their kitchen redone - during that time, Matt really bonded with him.  They were buds!

Sparky will be missed, but not forgotten.  He was our little "Pissopotamus!!"

Below are some pictures I found of Sparky - he was such a handsome guy!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment