A

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 21, 2013

Fun Weekend

This past weekend, Abigail, Koda and I went to Mishicot to visit my parents and go to a Thirty-One party that my mom was hosting.  It was a great weekend of relaxing and having a good time.

After the Thirty-One party, my cousin Kelly's son (Ian) was messing around in Abigail's Bumbo seat - which he is too big for.  We all laughed so hard - that little boy is so funny!  Below are some pictures of him - too cute!

Abigail was great the entire weekend and I think she loves my parent's dog Beaker.  Beaker didn't even mind that Abigail was grabbing his fur or ears.  Nice to know that he is ok with her and even better to know that Abigail LOVES dogs (just like her mom!)  Below are some pictures of Abigail from this weekend.

Oh yeah, the three dogs in one kennel - we just had to try it - it was funny!  They always say curiosity killed the cat - well I guess, curiosity kenneled the dogs!

Overall is was a great weekend and full of laughs!   Happy Monday everyone and stay warm!!!

Ian - our little entertainer for the afternoon!

This is what happens when you are too big for the Bumbo!!

Laughing!



So cute!



Koda, Sparky and Beaker - all packed in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment