A

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 28, 2012

36 Weeks!!

Wow - less than 4 weeks until the due date - where did this pregnancy go?  I have heard people tell me that it will be the longest 9 months of my life, but I disagree!!

Doctor appointment went great, apparently our little girl is the "model baby" for non-stress tests (NST).  She moved a bunch of times really quickly and her heartbeat moved up and down exactly how they would like it. Apparently some expecting mothers have to lay there for an hour with the sensors strapped to their belly in hopes that their child moves enough for the doctors to track!  I am just hoping she keeps this up for each of the upcoming visits/tests!   According to the doctor - all things are looking great and she is growing as expected.  All good news for this mama-to-be!!

Matt has had a very busy and productive week again!   I can not say how thankful I am that he is such a smart and hard worker - the basement is moving ahead by HUGE strides!!!   Matt's dad (Steve) came up on Tuesday afternoon to help Matt with drywall - wow, that is a large job!   They have managed to work on it every day since and I can report that they are finishing up the family room now and only have the laundry room and bathroom left to go!   They still have yet to tape and mud - but getting it hung is a huge step forward.  I will say that drywall is a messy project - the dust has managed to make its way upstairs - fun times!!   Oh well, tiny little issue on our way towards a great remodeled basement!

Next week will continue the work in the basement, another doctor appointment and other normal stuff.  I have to say that we are pretty set for little girl to arrive, but we will patiently await her arrival and enjoy the last days/weeks of just Matt, Koda and I.

Below are pictures of my belly at 36 weeks and 1 day (rather obnoxious if you ask me!!!) and some close-ups of the Pinocchio print (they still do not do it justice, but I was playing around with our new camera and thought I would give it a try!).

Well, until next update/week - take care all!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment